Saturday 1 February 2014

Introducing the new Theme / Layout!

,
So dudes, after sticking with the same theme for a long time I decided it was time for a change. I think it's easier to read now and a bit neater. I've added a Strava widget to the left of the page so you guys can see when and where I've been riding. Hopefully navigation is easier too.

It's been a bit of an ongoing project alongside my uni projects and exams so I've been messing with CSS and Javascript rather allot lately! This is partly the reason why I've not been getting out on my bike as much as I'd like to. This will all change soon when my new modules start and I don't have much work on!

Feel free to give me feedback, be it positive or negative!

Cheers

0 comments to “Introducing the new Theme / Layout!”

Post a Comment