Saturday 21 May 2011

Holiday!

,
Recently we've booked a family holiday to Wales. We'll be staying in the Snowdonia area which should be good for mountain biking. I've been wanting to do some big mountain adventure cycling for a while now and hopefully I should be able to in Wales. I've been doing a bit of research regarding Mt Snowdon and how accessible it is to mountain bikers. I'd love to be able to ride up and down it. We'll also be near the Coed Y Brenin trail center, so I'll have to check that out as well.

First of all though I'll have to sort my bike out. The fork is due a service, the hubs a feeling slightly stiff and the bottom bracket needs to be replaced some time in the near future. I can't wait for this holiday, I just hope that the weather will be good and my bike in good working order!

Here's a video of some of the riding up Mount Snowdonia and other parts of wales, enjoy!



Happy Trails!

1 comments:

  • 22 May 2011 at 23:12
    Tone says:

    I really enjoyed your post Jack and hope you have a good holiday.

Post a Comment